Aweber is one of the best autoresponder / email marketing for any business. No matter what niche you are in, use autoresponder to keep good relationship with your customers, prospects and followers. Always remember, “Money is in the list”.
OptKit and Aweber together make a powerful combination, allowing you to tag your opt-in conversion subscribers with Aweber’s Subscriber Tags
How to connect OptKit with Aweber
- Create your Aweber and OptKit accounts.
- Create a “Kit” within OptKit, and goto the Actions tab, then the Integrations section on the bottom of the page.
- Grab your Aweber Authorization Code
- Paste it in the OptKit dashboard:
- Once authorized, grab your Aweber List ID (more info here) and add it to OptKit:
- Optionally, you can add in a list of comma-separated-tags that will be added to your subscribers Tag.
- Email field is the only required field. So when you’re making your Kit’s, you must have an email field named “email” in order for your Aweber integration to work.
See more in our documentation here.