I know, I know, the title has a lot of buzz words in it..
But today I am releasing a new personalization feature that is really exciting.
You have the ability to easily create multiple dynamic personalizations per Kit or Page
Instead of trying to explain it, since it’s still a very early feature, I’d like to attempt to show you. Here is a picture of the new Personalization tab within OptKit:
You have the ability to dynamically change content, independent of the Kit’s targeting options:
- Pages- What page your users are on (or aren’t)
- Cookie- How many times OptKit has tracked a pageview from an individual
- Time- In between a time frame (or outside of one) — specific to a timezone
- Visit Frequency- The number of times a visitor has seen the active Kit
- Referrer- where they came from (based on exact url, partial match, or blacklist a referrer)
- Device- Depending what type of device (phone, tablet, desktop) they are on or not.
- Geographic Location- depending if your visitor is within a radius of a location, or outside of that radius.
- Conversion- If a person has converted with this Kit, or not
It’s easier to see it in action.. Check it out here:
Coming in the future:
- Ability to push updates to your personalizations via API (things like Zapier, IFTTT, or your system)
- Better user-interface and experience
Let me know what you think.