Zapier is an web automation app. With Zapier you can build Zaps which can automate parts of your business or life. A Zap is a blueprint for a task you want to do over and over.
OptKit has a Zapier app that you can connect your Form Conversion data to their platform via WebHook.
To get started with Zapier, go here.
Then click this link to add the OptKit (beta) app into your Zapier account.
Connect Zapier and OptKit
- Create a new zap from within your Zapier account
- Set OptKit as the Trigger App
- Add your Zapier webhook URL into your OptKit (Kit -> Actions -> Integrations) form.
- Test your OptKit form
- Send your conversion data to any of Zapier’s hundreds of integrations.
See a more detailed step-by-step in our documentation.
Some ideas on how you can utilize Zapier & OptKit together:
- Send a text message to everyone who Opt’s In to your website
- Send yourself SMS/text alerts for crucial conversions
- Sync your email marketing service provider lists( Aweber, GetResponse, InfusionSoft, ActiveCampaign & tons more)
- Schedule a single automated email
- Add conversions into organization / CRM software (Trello, Salesforce, etc)
- Create Google Calendar events for your sales team
- Use it as a way to keep multiple records of conversions
- Store conversion data / lead data directly in MongoDB
- Store all of your leads into a Google Sheet
- Send a message to your team in Slack
And.. if you’re feeling highly growth hacky, check out their Multi-Zaps. You can essentially do all of the above… at once!